Looking for building to building?

building to building
Redbridge - Building control.
Planning and Building control. Applications and bookings. Apply for building regulation consent. Search for a building regulations application. Book a site inspection. Download the mobile app for booking a site inspection. Apply to demolish a building. Review your submitted applications.
Building Control Frequently Asked Questions Rochford District Council.
Unless the original foundations were laid within the last 5 years it will be necessary to expose the existing foundation in one or two locations so that the above aspects can be assessed by a structural engineer or the Building Control Surveyor before planning a first-floor extension on an existing single storey part of the building.
EU Building Stock Observatory.
The EU Building Stock Observatory BSO was established in 2016 as part of the Clean energy for all Europeans package, and aims to provide a better understanding of the energy performance of the building sector through reliable, consistent and comparable data.
Do I need building regulations? - Warwick District Council.
Works that are exempt from Building Regulations. The works listed below are generally exempt from building regulations, although there may be exceptions in certain circumstances. If you are unsure please contact one of the building control officers to discuss further.
Building control West Lindsey District Council.
Competent person schemes CPS were introduced by the Government to allow registered individuals and enterprises to self-certify that their work complies with the Building Regulations. Building regulations and the Building Control service. Building Regulations deal with minimum standards of design and building work.
Building Control - Homepage.
Apply for Building Regulations and information about the different types of application. Building Control fees and how to pay. View our standard fee tables based on your project and how to pay your fee. Book an inspection for building control.
Building control - Coventry City Council.
A to Z of services. Pay for it. Apply for it. Planning and development. Apply for building regulations for your development. Make a payment for building control. Book a site inspection from building control. View our application forms and fees.
Building regulations - West Oxfordshire District Council.
Search our register to see building control applications and contraventions. Unauthorised building work. Report work which has not got approval, apply for retrospective building approval. What to do if you need to demolish a building, how to let us know.
Building control application forms, fees and submitting plans.
Search for building control applications. Enter a postcode to find out the current building applications in that location. How to make a building control application. If you are unsure whether your building proposal needs building regulation consent, please contact building control.
Advice and guidance Building regulations The Highland Council.
This also includes responses to customer queries, complaints and public comments during this period. Your patience and understanding is appreciated. If you are doing building work or home improvements the Building Standards Customer Journey is an easy to follow guide to the Building Standards process.

Contact Us